New Year Recipes:
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1. Melt 1 Tablespoon of butter or margarine & saute onions until brown.
2. Soak bread crumbs in milk.
3. Add meats, egg, onion, salt & pepper & mix well.
4. Shape into small balls & roll in flour.
5. Leave aside 1 Tablespoon of flour.
6. Melt remaining butter. Brown meat balls over medium heat, shaking pan while cooking to retain round shape of balls.
7. Once browned on all sides, remove balls to serving dish & keep warm.
8. Combine flour left aside earlier with cream & stir into pan juices.
9. Simmer 3 - 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
10. Pour gravy over meat balls & serve in a dish with toothpicks.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net