New Year Recipes
500 grams long grain rice
1. Cook the rice and leave to cool for an hour.
2. Beat the egg and make an omelette. When cooled cut into pieces.
3. Cut the prawns and hame into small pieces.
4. Wash, peel and slice onions.
5. Heat the oil, add cooked rice and stir fry for a few minutes. Add salt and soy sauce and then prawns, ham and onions.
6. Turn into a warmed serving plate, sprinkle shredded wgg on top.
7. Spoon into individual bowls and eat with chopsticks.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net