Valentines Day should be every day of the year
New Year Recipes:
2/3 cup shortening
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Cream shortening & sugar well.
3. Add eggs, beating well, add flour, baking powder and vanilla. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Pour batter into a well-greased baking pan. Smooth out evenly with wet hand.
5. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes. Cut into squares while warm.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net