Valentines Day should be every day of the year
New Year Recipes
350 grams of flour
1. Mix together the flour and hot water and make into a dough, leave for several hours.
2. Soak the cabbage or celery in salt water for 10 minutes, strain and squeeze out the moisture.
3. Combine the cabbage or celery, pork, leek, soy, ginger and oil in a bowl.
4. Roll out dough on a floured board.
5. Cut out circles using a cup or another round object.
6. Fill each circle with a spoonful of mixture, fold over and shape like ears.
7. Drop ears into hot stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net