Valentines Day should be every day of the year
New Year Recipes
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Wash and slice mushrooms and slice water chestnuts.
2. Mix the flour with hot water to make a dough. Divide into balls and then flatten the balls as thin as possible.
3. Heat the vegetable oil.
4. Sir fry the onions, mushrooms, then the shrimp, the ham and water chestnuts.
5. Place a small amount on each dough circle.
6. Bring the edges together at the top and make into a small ball.
7. Deep fry until golden brown and serve warm.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net